Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Weekend at the Tetons


Shelly, Eric (her fiance) and I went snowboarding up to Targhee for the day. Jeff was sick so he stayed in the lodge and read.






Some of us went to the elk refuge. We saw the 6500 elk that live there from a horse drawn sleigh.


It was a really good time with friends and family. The Tetons were beautiful the company was great and there was plenty of food and games for everyone to enjoy!!!

4 comments:

Miller Family said...

Games...sigh. I wish we could have been there, looks like tons of fun. We miss you guys, see you soon!

Emily said...

looks like lots of fun and really cold! wish we could have come. maybe next year. i can't believe you couldn't life jeff...you whimp!

Laura said...

Thanks again for a great weekend!

The Evers said...

Hey Jen! Did not know you were a blogger! Looks like life is fun and carefree! Well glad to know so I can check in on you and your exciting life! I cant believe michelle is married! I just saw her at Christmas and I had no idea that was coming so fast. The wedding looked beautiful!