Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Jeff's B-day


We went fishing to the Salmon river. We had a great time. Unfortunately we didn't catch one single stinkin' fish. But we did have a good time. We floated the river in drift boats with Rawhide Outfitters. We have never been skunked while floating with them, but Friday the 13 th got the better of us. It is always good to get out in the Spring with Grandpa and Jeff, my two favorite guys.

4 comments:

Doyle, Chelsea, Little Miss & Baby on the Way said...

jen, feel free to steal ANY other picture off my blog. I'm sure there are some of Doyle and I that you'd like.

TOyler said...

Jeff's birthday and Michelle's wedding with a picture each!?! This blog is slowly but surely improving!

Happy birthday Jeff, too bad you didn't come home with any trophies.

Laura said...

Sorry the fish weren't cooperating. I love fishing, but they have to be biting!
I'm not sure how the blog thing works, but in response to your question, Colorado is great. :) We're just renting right now. I haven't started my job yet-life is wonderful. We'll see what happens once I join the working force...

Hope you guys are doing well.

The McClellan Family said...

I am glad you left a comment. Now I can check out your blog:) How is life? Are you working and traveling(I am jealous you got to travel so much). You look great and happy.