Well Jeff bought himself a new truck for Christmas. This is us saying goodbye to ol Blackie. I have a ridiculous amount of sentimental memories tied up in that truck, Jeff has had him since we met. I felt so bad. We traded him in on Christmas Eve! Poor guy. He has been nothing but a good truck to us and we go off and dump him during the holiday season. . .it was a cold night too. I made the salesman take a photo of us with him.
Jeff proposed to me! I don't think anyone in my family noticed the baby bulge:-) Just kiddin'.
So I am a little spoiled and after two years Jeff let me get a new setting for my ring. I was very excited!!! I am pretty sure this picture captures the excitement. How embarrassing.
This is the fam getting ready to open Christmas presents. . .by the number of presents you can see that no one in my family has grown up. We still expect Santa to come each year and he better bring lots of presents!
Mike is kinda mad at Santa because he brought him a pink toothbrush, while Eric on the other had got a manly blue one.
Grandpa had a lot of holiday cheer as evidence I have this picture of him wearing his holiday socks.

And we played a lot of games. You'll never guess who was winning in this picture. I get my humility from him. Tricky old dogg.
4 comments:
I think you get your humility and your legs from Grandpa...I love the ring, so glad you went with that one. It fits your little dainty fingers better. Does it still fit, with all that extra water weight and all??? Te he.
I love this post! Christmas was a good time. Grandpa is SO dang cute!
Fun Christmas Pictures. Your Grandpa looks like a ton of fun. He needs to come along on the next trip we take. 60 more days and we will be holding cute little babies. Yeah!!
I laugh harder with each new methodical post. I wish we could share grandpa. What a ham.
Post a Comment