Sunday, September 19, 2010

As Seen on TV!

Jeff used to always make fun of me for falling for the AS Seen on TV products (I have learned that lesson the hard way), but man was I proud when shelly announced her space saver bags had come! And she had called within five minutes so she got twice the value! Now I had already fallen for this product so I already owned them, they are probably the one good AS Seen on TV product. The cheese graters I bought 5 of and gave to everyone for Christmas, quite a let down. Maybe this year I'll try again, because nothing says gullible white trash like Christmas presents from As Seen on TV.
So while shelly was moving I could hear her chanting the infomercial slogan, "Too much Stuff, not Enough Space! Not anymore!" over and over again while she was in the basement sorting through her items finding the finest and most cherished that would make it into the Space Saver Bags. She was so delighted as she packed, and Jeff and I were very entertained. Jeff of course turned it into a challenge of how much stuff he could pack into the bag. All Shelly and I had to say was, "I don't think that will fit in the bag it is too big" and before we knew it Jeff would come marching out of his office to start the "Rolling it in a ball, Lying on it, Meticulously Stuffing it into the bags trying to keep it from unrolling" process. Shelly and I just had to take his orders and it would make it into the bag.

Before

After

Ya so it is pretty entertaining. Sadly Shelly left and I have been going through withdrawals. Ez has been looking for his mother ever since she left.

2 comments:

MiShelle said...

Never a let down. Love your post! P.S...Where'd you go to College? Ricks? I think it's gullible. Ha. Jeff will like that.

Wendi Oyler said...

I've wondered if those really worked. Now I know. I like to watch informercials at 4 am when I am up with Tyce. Good thing it is so early in the morning or I would be buying like crazy.....I still might have to get the shark mop and the ageless skin care by Cindy Crawford oh and the Zumba dvds......oh no, I could go on and on.

I almost called you the other day to go to the Farm yard with us, but didn't know if Ezra was too little still. Jax loves that place so let me know if your up for an outing.