Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Another Day Down

Shelly and Eric are both doing well. Eric came to visit today, and be doted on by his wife and sister in law. Here you can see the two of them soaking up the wonderful hospital care available. Eric is doing well. He is not very good at managing his pain with his meds, so most of the time he is incapable of movement because of the pain he is in. But he is an easy patient and is getting better slowly. Michelle had no strong contractions today! She is doing well. She doesn't feel great all the time because of her meds, and she gets nauseated at night. But, besides those two things she seems to be get along okay. The plan is for Michelle to make it to 32 weeks in the hospital, then get discharged home to strict bed rest. Hopefully she will not go into labor any time soon, but if she does, they will just let her deliver baby Taylor. That is the plan for now, it is rather tentative because at this point there is still a lot up in the air. But for today we are happy and things are going well.  

2 comments:

Emily said...

Good to hear. I'm glad you're getting some practice in before you start your new job. Freshen up my friend.

MiShelle said...

I read this post before the previous one so I thought you were just being Jen, poking fun of Shelley's husband because he was on the couch...then I read the one about his appendix. What a pair. I hope it turns out okay so they can laugh about it too! How crazy is all of that!? Great post regardless.