Saturday, December 8, 2012

Family Pictures 2012

It is such a ridiculous thing to get family pictures done. There is never the perfect time to do them. Luckily I have a friend Alli who is so nice to take my family pictures for me and take some of the stress out of them. I should have had them taken a few months before this. . . but what can I say.

After you see these family pictures you will understand. I really want to name this baby boy Jonah, but, I feel like my baby Jonah may have a lot in common with the real biblical Jonah. Lucky for biblical Jonah he only had to live inside the whale for 3 days. Hang in there baby Jonah- only two more months!










1 comment:

Ginny said...

I LOVE these!! You all look so good. And Ez is especially cute with his little grin. I like the name Jonah. And you are hardly a whale, I look bigger than you after I eat dinner. Can't wait to see you guys soon.