The best place to spend the 4th is in Delta Utah. . .Where you ask? DELTA- a small town out in the middle of no where. But they take their demolition derby serious, way serious. They take a lot of things serious out there, mullets, wife beaters, missing teeth, perms, and don't even try to save seats at the derby. We almost got beat up by 110 lbs of man mullet for such an act.
I think I heard more dense cursing from a 40 year old lady, while she was talking to her kids, than I have ever heard. Let me further define dense- curse words to regular word ration. Often in scientific turns it is displayed as curse word: total words in sentence. I think she was about a 4:5. Don't worry she had really long blond hair- permed, a black big tee shirt with the arms cut off allowing a clear view from her underarms to where her pants started and a really sexy black lace bra underneath. When she saw my face she mistook it for disgust and apologized, I was really just in awe at the DENSITY!
It was a good time. Here we are enjoying the fireworks.
4 comments:
wait until rach here's what you have to say about Delta! Evanston would be a close 2nd to this event..plan on coming to the derby here, we'll see who does mullets, beer and white trash better.
It sounds like there may be a similarity or two between Delta and Vernal.
Hey! That's my Sister that you are refering to. I am thoroughly offended!!!
I had no idea you were going to be privileged enough to spend the 4th in Delta. I was so sad that we couldn't make it. People crawl out of their caves on that one day to enjoy the festivities and it's always so entertaining. I'm glad you had a good time. Hope all is well, we all need to get together soon.
That is Halarious! i get the complete picture! Sounds like a real parta!
Post a Comment