Friday, July 10, 2009

A Sneak Peek

Our BABY!
Since Jeff and I have been thinking about starting a family, my sister took the liberty of composing some sample pics of what our children will look like. I think it was done with the great intention of inspiring us.
Isn't our little girl going to be soooo cute?

Then Shelly went ahead and decided to show us what our cute little one will look like when she is all grown up. Now this is scary.

So we have decided having children is not for us. Sorry mom. But this is for our unborn child's own good. After seeing this picture you will probably thank us. This is a face not even a grandmother could love.

4 comments:

Eric and Michelle said...

I think I have blog overload with all of these posts!! I just want you to know that your hair is REALLY cute right now! I <3 it! Furthermore, how did you get a picture of that boys hair!? What if he caught you!? Awkward!

Unknown said...

Is it wrong that I am attracted to your grown up child...?

Emily said...

oh great, why didn't she do this for us before we got pregnant?? Now i'm scared for our poor little girl!

Ali said...

Ok, so I found your blog through Angel's links...so please disregard my facebook message (other than the story of my dream...speaking of, after this post it makes me laugh even harder!) Just so you know, in my dream your twin girls were absolute DOllS (and they had curly hair) :) Yet in my dream they were still babies- I don't have a predictor like this one!