This is him sleeping. His favorite day time activity, his least favorite night time activity. Honestly though. . . he really isn't too bad at all. He just wants food every three hours and he wants to eat for an hour. So that accounts for about 8 hours of my 24 hour day.

This is Ez killin' ya with his baby blues.

Since he was supposed to be born on Easter. . .this is him being an egg in a nest. It was his idea. He really wanted to get in the hard poky nest.

This is Ez imitating his grandpa Brent. Brent always wrinkles his forehead. Ez loves his grandpa and wants to be just like him. It started with his birth when he entered the world at 17" and his grandpa is 5'6". He is doing a good job trying to be just like him. Pretty cute huh?

Since Ez loves bears he wanted to wear this cute hat and get his photo taken. I didn't want him to because I knew it would mess up his hair. . .but Ez insisted so I gave in.

And lastly, this is a photo of Ez on his favorite little bear rug. He wanted to do one nudie photo so I told him he could do just one on his rug.
11 comments:
L-O-V-E him
Oh my goodness, the one of him in that hat with ears, LOVE it!! What a sweetie pie :)
HE is seriously so adorable. The pictures turned out so great! I can't wait to see him in June.
What a sweet baby boy! I could see how it would be so hard to tell him no! :)
I'm seriously in deep love with your son. I can't wait to kiss the heck out of him!
Not Gin this time. I have to admit those are sweet little pics. Looking forward to seeing him, the pics convinced me he is worth missing Tom Petty.
Oh my word! He is so CUTE. I love those pictures. Can't wait to hang out with you guys and have Ez and Preston play(sleep).
those are so cute!! Who did them? Love the one with his big blue eyes. Seriously cute!
That's that...he stole my heart. Don't tell Dave.
He is so cute!! I love every single picture!!
You're right! I'm in love with those Baby Blues!!! I LOVE all these pictures!
Post a Comment