
This is Eric (bro in law) performing major surgery on Corban (nephew). Eric actually convinced Corban he could pull Eggs out of his ears that were filled with candy. And despite Eric telling Corban how painful it is to pull Eggs out of ears, Corban couldn't get enough of the Eggs! So Eric pulled many Eggs out of Corbans ears. Which by the picture you can tell it was excruciating for Corban. . .but one more roll of smarties seemed to be worth it.
Jeff got Ezra an Easter basket full of candy, a cross bow, and cute little animal eggs. Ezra loved all of it, as you can see by the look on his face in this picture.
And this picture really captured Ezra's delight. This is the picture of Jeffs idea to put Ezra in the basket for an Easter picture. He is such a cute dad. I don't think this turned out like he had planned.
It was a great Easter. . .it is always good to get the family together.
2 comments:
Love the cross bow, how does the Easter bunny always know what is best?!? :)
Jen. You are SO funny. I wish I could enjoy your humor live every day. Happy 1st Easter to Ezra. I should have put Jeff on bunny duty for Dax too. We decided in our family he'll start visiting next year I guess.
Post a Comment