Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Vegas Baby

Or should I say Vegas with 3 BABIES!
Let me venture back to my first year of college. . .nearly ten years ago now. Since I wasn't smart enough to get into Ricks (yes ricks, not BYUI. Having been to BYU and I realize the reality that Ricks is like High School, BYU is like college. . .OK stay focused) I got the option to go to a special program out in Washington through Ricks and then they would let me in. I was actually lucky to be dumb, because out of the experience I got two great gal pals Andi and MiShelle. I have been lucky to know them. All three of us got lucky and married really good men who put up with us, and spoil us, and do things like take the kids so us girls can go to Phantom of the Opera while they walk around the Strip. Apparently three guys walking around Vegas with three babies is quite the chick magnet. They had girls all over them, some even told them about how they hadn't been able to find true love yet. Anyways, we all got lucky, we have all been really blessed, and we all have a great time getting together. So we hit up Vegas for a few days. Stayed at the Trump Tower (I highly recommend- casino and smoke free) saw some shows, ate some good food, and gabbed. It was a blast.
Here are the gals and Ez insisted on being in the pic


The gang

4 comments:

Miller Family said...

Jen you look so good with a baby in your arms, like it just looks right. It is so fun catching up with friends. And it is good to get Ezra use to traveling, with you two as parents he better get use to it. Can't wait for June!!

Alli Hunter said...

Looks so fun! I'm glad you could get away, and catch up with friends, gal pals are the best!

Andi said...

yeah for vegas and babies and tacos!
miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

VEGAS...I'm so Jealous!!! What cute parents you two are! I have got to get down there and see that cute little Ez :)