Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Growing Up!


Ez is really taking it all in!

This is Ez walking. . .kind of. Well lets be honest. . .this is a picture of how I torture him. Dress him up and put hats on him and take pictures of him. And then I goo and gaw at him and don't let him sleep until his photo shoot is finished. In this picture Ez is thinking, "How did I get stuck with this lady?" And I'm thinking, "Oh I just love you so much I"m never going to let you out of my sight!" Poor kid.
Ez loves to go boating. . .this is a picture of him surfing. He is a good sport and watches everyone on the boat, but never takes his turn. But I think he is taking notes, so when he finally takes his tun he will be light years ahead of his peers.


I'm a little nervous for Ez to get out wakeboarding. This is what Ez has been learning while on the boat.



Ok. . .Jeff lands quite a few. But for our entertainment this video is much better than one of landed tricks. Lets just say, if Ez is taking notes he has for sure written 1. papa is a tough cookei 2. papa perseveres despite his own best interests- like staying alive 3. landing big tricks and being cool is more important than not being brain damaged.
We love Jeff, and are both really glad no serious injury has occurred.

3 comments:

Miller Family said...

He is so adorable in that little outfit!!! I love the hat. Make him wear a hat now so he gets used to it, I wish I would have done that with Ollie. And Jeff is CRAZY!! Did you take more pics at Lake Powell? Lets see them!

MiShelle said...

I love your posts and I love Ezra. I need to see him (and you and Jeff if that's what it takes) PRONTO! For real. When???????????????????

Eric and Michelle said...

Can I just have him?