Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Working Out?

So Jeff and I started to do a little P90X together. It has been a good time so far. Lots of laughing at out patheticness. So the other day we put the workout video on and shortly after I found myself sitting downloading pictures, and well Jeff wasn't working too hard either. He was playing with Ezra. So I thought it best to video our patheticness. Just as I started I catch Jeff starting to teach Ez to crawl. He does stuff like this all the time and Ezra tolerates it quite well. So here is the video of us working out. So far we haven't seen any results. I think we should return the videos. Maybe we are missing something or doing something wrong?

6 comments:

Laura said...

That is WAY cute! Ezra is going to be crawling in no time!

Eric and Michelle said...

omg... fly into sj tomorrow, please!

Tori said...

Ezra is way too cute!!! Playing with the baby is way more fun than working out especially when you already look great.

I love your blog it cracks me up.

Wendi Oyler said...

Tim started doing P90X and got half way done before he gave up. I should have had the camcorder on him. I would laugh so hard I would cry (maybe that is why he gave up). Anyways, I like your way of doing it much better!
Ezra is so cute! Love the picture of him all dressed up. He looks like a little man.
Let's have a play date soon!

The McClellan Family said...

You little guy is adorable! (I am talking about Ezra;) I have been trying to get Chad to do some P90X with me for 3 years - I can take a hint is not going to happen. Good job you guys.

The McClellan Family said...

Well good job on turning the video on. It is a step by step process.