Monday, November 8, 2010

Halloween

Shannon and I kicked off the holidays by winning a 5 K race! Okay it wasn't exactly a win, but we finished. We took turns pushing the Corban in the stroller. He was very encouraging as he told us how slow we were going, and that he was bored, and that a pregnant lady just passed us.


Then Corban got his chance to run a little race. He was so tired that morning. But he is a trooper like his mom and he did it.








On Sunday we had over all of the Lees for some pork nachos. And Jeff spent many hours making his pumpkin cake. It was really amazing, and it tasted pretty good too.


Ez was exhausted after all the fun.



And lastly Ez's bff left back to Scottland. Lorie was so nice to him I'm not sure he will want to go on living without her here.
Thursday morning around 1:30 a.m. he came down with croup. I think he made himself get sick in hopes Lorie would come back and hold him. But when that didn't work I ended up taking him to the Dr. and he has been getting better every day. Unfortunately both my boys have the immune system of a 7 month old. So Jeff is pretty sick too. And take this how you want to, but we all know how tough men are when they are sick. So I have had my hands full playing nurse. But I think today they are both about back to normal.



We will miss you Lorie. Ez wants me to tell you, "Thanks for holding me while I slept, and changing my diapers, and loving me the most".

1 comment:

Emily said...

I love when they sleep like that with their arms out! It's about time you had to be a nurse again. It's good practice. Ez is so handsome.