Saturday, December 18, 2010

For Relatives

This video will bore you to tears, unless you are one of Ezra's family members who never get to see Ezra. This is the perfect three minute clip of Ezra. Multiply this video by 240 and you have footage of a whole day of Ezra. This video shows his personality perfectly. We love the little guy to death. We are pathetic first time parents who goo over his every move. We need rehab.
Lastly I just need to record A song from Jeff. We say a prayer together each night. And tonight Jeff asked whose turn it was. I said his because I blessed our wonderful homemade dinner that I so lovingly made tonight(actually made last night-tonight it was leftovers). He replied with, "Well even if I blessed dinner I would still happily say the prayer". So then I had to start singing, "More holiness give me, to be more like Jeff". Well then Jeff thought this was a fun game and he started trying to sing some Christmas songs. "Joy to the world the Lord and Jeff Lee are born, let earth receive their King and Vice president". He is such a goof sometimes. So now you know what my day is like between Ezra and Jeff.

4 comments:

DeGrey Family said...

That was cute my boys thought it was funny. Thank you for sharing.

Eric and Michelle said...

My heart melts...

MiShelle said...

So I went back and read the post before this one- I had to go back because I knew I needed an empty lunch hour to get through its length. Well, I was not disappointed. I know I say this from time to time, but possibly your best post yet. I laughed my self silly. Still am. Oh, you're a good one. Oh, and Ez is super cute- not to forget. He is a doll. I wish I could squeeze him right now. We need to see each other. I mean this.

Sister said...

I'm not related and I wanted it to go on longer! Grown up little guy. He'll be out hunting before long;)

Renee