The best man on earth just turned 37!!! Wa Hooo.
I love him more every year. And I think he finds new ways to tolerate me every year. It is the perfect relationship. So to celebrate him b day we had friends over for tin foil dinners (classy I know) and cake!
I also took Jeff on a overnight getaway to celebrate his b day. We went up to Snowbird and skied and then spent the night. We had some awesome massages in the morning and hung around the resort in the pool, hot tub, and work out room. It was a really really really nice get away. Even if Jeff didn't have fun on his birthday get away, I had enough fun to make up for it. But I'm pretty sure he had fun.
Here we are March 2011. . .


Here we are March 2006 at snowbird. . .

I think we had more fun this year than we did even back then.
1 comment:
I love you two love birds! Happy B-day Jeff! What a stellar wife you have.
Post a Comment