He refuses to sit in the tub. He must stand and play with the faucet and handle.

We took him swimming to the pool, he loved it.

We took him golfing, I know I look retarded. He just sat and played with my clubs. I would hand him my club when I was done with it and he would spit shine it for me.

I took Ezra out to cruise the neighborhood in his walker. He loves his walker!

Jeff let him sit in his truck and play, you can tell he is feeling pretty proud of himself.

He loves OREOS.

And loves to pull up on everything, and can get up and down without crashing.

6 comments:
MY ANGEL LOVE BUG! I cannot wait to see him. SERIOUSLY! He is the cutest thing in this world! Little bum.
soooo cute. I also love this stage they are in and it just keeps getting better!
This is a really fun stage. He will be walking any day now. Then the fun really begins :) I can't wait to see the little guy!
Oh Ez is getting to some of the funnest stages! I just realized yesterday his 1st birthday is coming up, OH my GOSH!!! That flew by! I was busting a gut at your horseback riding story!! I too hate riding horses, it is so scary! Glad you made it out alive :)
He is getting so BIG! What a cutie!! I love his shirt in that last pic, that's hilarious!!!
He is so darling!!! I wish we could set up a play date for the chillens!
Post a Comment