Here we are enjoying dinner
Ezra's first water sport, well if you call tubing a sport. Grandpa saved Ezra's life by bailing so we didn't flip.
Everyone took really great care of Ezra. He has been impossible to deal with since getting home. I think he really liked having 8 people waiting on him, and now he is used to it and I'm just not enough to keep him happy.

Ezra ate a lot of dirt and loved to play in the water and throw rocks. Jeff and I had fun boating and goofing off like teenagers. We had swimming competitions, and well if you ever have to place a bet between Jeff and I. Bet on me. Jeff is not a very strong swimmer, but he can really surf and wakeboard. Which is way cooler.
And no trip is complete without grandpa water skiing. Now at 85, hes still got it!!!
2 comments:
Jen your seriously my hero! You posted a picture of yourself in a bikini, I love it! But if I had your body, I'd post a picture of myself in a bikini everyday :) So glad you guys had fun and the boat made it safely there. I may have to be really tacky and invite myself on another boating trip with you guys!
So sad we missed this trip. Hopefully next year. I'm glad you guys had fun. I want to be part of your swimming races next year. Ez looks so cute it all the pictures. And I know what you mean about not being enough for him after your trip, we struggle with that every time we come back from visiting the grandparents :)
Post a Comment