Sunday, June 12, 2011

Oh The Mess

I am referring to Ezra when I say, "oh The Mess". He is non stop mess making now a day. It is pretty cute. . .but by the end of the day it can be pretty not cute. Some moments it is not good, when the window washer shows up and Ezra has gotten into a box of tampons and comes out carrying one in his mouth. NOT GOOD. When everything that was in the cupboards is now on the floor and everything from the floor is now in the cupboards. NOT GOOD. When you open up Ezra's sippy cup drawer and find the sippy cup he was drinking 3 days ago full of milk. NOT GOOD. When you find Ezra eating his body wash, and he appears to be enjoying it. NOT GOOD. When he falls and hits his head and you pick him up to inspect the damage, and your not sure which lump/bruise he is crying about. NOT GOOD. The list goes on.

Last Sunday we went out to BBQ at the park. Ezra loved it, well the brownie was a real hit.



Ezra with his comb over, He looks so angelic and mature.


This is Ezra helping with Mothers Day. Jeff brought me breakfast in bed, and Ezra helped spill it. Bless his heart. So Ezra tried to make it better by spreading it into the carpet. And clearly I was helping as I took pictures, poor Jeff.


I bought Ezra a water/sand table. I put the darn thing all together. I excitedly set it up outside so Ezra could play while I weeded. Ezra loved it, for about twenty seconds. As soon as I walked over to start weeding, Ezra was done and onto helping out again.



Ezra preferred trying to eat the mud and fighting with me over the weed bucket and shovel. What a helper.

We took the boat out for a little test run the other day. The water was very chilly, but it is so fun to get out and have a picnic on the boat with friends. Jeff still got in and surfed. He is a tough guy, Ezra has a long road ahead of him with everything Jeff will make him do.



"I'm just having fun in the pantry mom. I saw all your sugar was in this tupperware and I thought I should help empty it for you"

"mom you are the best for letting me eat peanut butter out of the tub"

Ezra has been trying to send Jeff and me a message. It isn't very subliminal.



He loves dogs. The bigger the better. He says woof every time he sees a dog and he wants to touch them, grab them and chase them. Unfortunately he wont be getting a dog, maybe I'll give him one as a wedding gift, along with a note, "This dog seals the deal. You wont be moving back in. We love you."

And at the end of the day there is absolutely nothing cuter than sneaking in their room and watching them sleep. It is the reward for picking up the same million items in the house three times a day. Ezra is so fun, so messy, and so goofy. We just love him.

5 comments:

MiShelle said...

Your posts make my day. I mean that. Miss you. xoxo

Miller Family said...

Ahhh, messes. I just let them accumulate all day and clean them one time after the kids go to bed. That seems to work the best. Jason isn't a fan but otherwise I will go crazy with all the picking up. At least the little guy you are picking up after is cute!! That makes is not so bad.

Laura said...

He is a handsome one! Luke would love to cause a little trouble with him. We were curious, where did you get the fancy child-proofing for the fire place? We need something like that! :)

Eric and Michelle said...

I love that little baby. I can't wait to see him in 3 days! I'm going to take him outta his crib when I get there and cuddle the CRAP outta him! I love the image i have of him helping you in the garden. Mwahaha. naughty angel.

Anonymous said...

Oh he is so sweet!!! And I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one with messy children!!