Friday, December 2, 2011

Thanksgiving



For Thanksgiving we went to California and spent time with my family. Ezra had a very good time running around the farm in the sun. 
 Unfortunately Jeff was sick for the whole week, and he is still sick. But he got out of bed a few times and played with Ezra outside.
 

Ezra is a lil motor head. He loved all the equipment and pretended to drive it around. My dad brought a tractor up to the house and Ezra found out how to open the front door when no one was looking. We would most often find him out on the tractor, if not he was sprinting down the driveway headed for freedom. 


Keys please? 
Grandpa Horrocks, Eric and I went golfing a couple times. Eric nearly hit a whole in 1!!! It was amazing. The only problem was, Eric didn't realize how awesome he was at golf. So the people putting on the green of the near hole in one, were not too thrilled about it. Well not nearly as thrilled as I was. I was high fiving everyone on the course and hollering. Granted I golf about 90 on 9 holes, so the hole in one is relative.

Ezra only has two cousins on my side of the family, but Ezra combined with his three year old cousin Ollie equals the volume and energy of about ten kids. No joke.  

1 comment:

Andi said...

Ezra looks like FUN! can I come visit the farm next year?