People ask all the time, What have you guys been up to? The answer is mostly nothing. And that makes me happy. Nothing is my good old ordinary day. And I am grateful for them.
But I do have a few exciting things to report:
Well first off I must mention my good friend Emily had her twin baby boys!!!
Meet lil Brett and Luke weighing in at 5 and 5.5 on January 23. I have been able to visit her in Evanston and enjoy these two lil cute bundles.
Everyone should be a little creeped out that this is #1 response to what is going on in my life. Nonetheless, I think it just shows that I am very excited for emily and the two lil boys!
Next I have gone back to work. It has actually been a really nice change. I work on an endoscopy unit at St Marks hospital in Salt Lake. So far no one has caught on that I have no idea what is going on. I just nod and smile and pretend I know what nurses do.
Lastly Jeff and I have managed to keep Ezra alive. That is our goal every day. Ezra lacks all self preservation skills. He regularly runs out the door into the freezing cold night and it takes a bit for you to catch him half way up the block, falls off the couch/crib/counter/chairs, tries to turn the stove on while he is siting on it. . .the list goes on. So it may seems like a small thing. But Jeff and I report this with Pride and true Accomplishment, "Ezra is still Alive!"
Ezra has hit another streak of luck and an excavator has been digging on a lot nearby. So we take a lot of cold walks up to see the "tractor". This picture reminds me of that book, "ARe you my Mother". The owner of this digger is very nice and will start it up and dig when ezra shows up. Ezra has been delighted.
Ezra has had some bad luck with his head. Clearly it has been taking the brunt of his falls.
Ezra loves to try to dress himself, or who ever he can. At times I find him putting on my underwear. Poor kid will be humiliated to discover that creepy fact when he is 14.
When I am really lucky Jeff and Ezra will dress the same. I buy them matching outfits. You know, like they are twin babies. Jeff doesn't play along very often. But this last Sunday, I got lucky and Jeff pretended to enjoy the fact that his wife buys him and Ez matching outfits. Twins, kinda like Arnold Schwarzenegger and Danny DaVito.
All Ez wants is chocolate milk. This is a picture of him trying to get the milk. He can get the cup and the carnation instant breakfast by himself. But the milk, luckily, is out of reach. But he still tries. And I guess I should enjoy the last few days before he figures out how to get the fridge open. Do you see the size of this kids head?






3 comments:
I love him. I especially love the picture with the tractor and trying to get the fridge open. Priceless. Em's babies sure look adorable.
Ezra! I love him!
also, that millers cream honey is changing our world. even olive likes it and she only eats 3 things!
also, we need a summer 2012 get together.
also, I miss you.
also, you're pretty.
I'm so lucky, well..the twins are so lucky to have made the Lee blog! They are pretty cute boys and are sure lucky to have such a great aunt Jen. Thanks for all you do for us! I love the pic of the digger and Ez, definately priceless!
Post a Comment