Yahoo for getting out of Utah for a week! We went on a cruise because we were too lazy to plan anything adventurous. We went on the Allure of the Seas (the biggest boat in the world), and it did not disappoint. Jeff was soo soo happy. They had two flowriders on the boat. So Jeff spent about 5 hours a day out surfing. Then they had trivia, and I'm of course no help in that arena, so Jeff was basically a one man team. But he held his own against teams of four people. It was quite impressive. All the information in that big old head of his.
A very quick photo before I fell, lucky he even got it.
Jeff and his surfing buddy charles. They were bff's by the end of the trip. Jeff also got a business card from a guy in Ogden who was on the boat, so they can go surf together too.
Surfing was quite hard on their feet. When we got home last night Jeff had to peel his socks off his scabbed up feet. It looked quite painful.
I went surfing too, but mainly I just soaked up some much needed attention from the men.
Married almost five years. And this picture says it all, "Jeff what are you thinkin?"
1 comment:
I need more details! Where did you go? Was it just you and Jeff? Who watched Ez? I'm glad you had fun. Lets plan a family cruise, Jason and I have never been on one.
Post a Comment