He got paints for his birthday and a few other things.
Then Jeff made Ezra a cake. Oddly enough this cake doesn't need an explanation of what it is. Jeff puts me to shame. Ezra had this amazing cake with his cousins.
Ezra is a great big brother. He showers Jonah with kisses and the pacifier every time he makes a noise. He is slightly abusive in the love giving, but he doesn't mean it. He is just a clumsy excited 3 year old.The other day I left my cake batter unattended and this is what I found. Ezra on the counter with the batter and spatula. He was having a great time eating it. He looked at me and with all seriousness said, "Mommy you will be so happy, I'm doing a really good job cleaning this mess up. You happy?"
He is kind of diva and loves to do the things he sees me do. I think he would be delighted if I let him play in my makeup.
Jeff and Ezra skiing at Pebble Creek in Pocatello. Ezra likes to ski, but he mostly loves his dad to carry him while skiing.
Lastly Ezra is quite the little swimmer. This is him in the bathtub. He takes his underwater diving quite seriously and puts on his goggles while bathing.Overall Ezra is a happy and hilarious kid who loves to talk. He weighs 29 lbs and is about 38 inches tall. He brings Jeff and me so much happiness.


.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment