Monday, November 22, 2010

Pictures of the NOT-SO- LIL Guy

We recently decided it was time to take some new family photos so we could have the perfect one for our Christmas cards. You know the one. . .the photo that makes you look prettier, richer, smarter, happier and more in love than everyone else. So imagine my disappointment when our pictures came and we look exactly like we really are. I plan on doing a little photo shopping to fix us. Especially me. Your Christmas cards will probably be late and by the time I'm done with the picture the people of the front may look more like Michael and Janet Jackson, and less like your humble lowly lee's you have come to know. And you will know I probably got a little carried away. Ez should still be recognizable though.

















I love those two boys. I went to Time Out for Women this last weekend and I learned a lot. I decided to start enjoying the moments of my life right now. Enjoy feeding Ezra, putting him to sleep and making the bed with Jeff. Instead of just looking forward to having it all done.

2 comments:

Eric and Michelle said...

Oh geeze I love ALL of these... I especially LOVE the one with the hat & the bear and the one with all three of you on the bed... altough, i really like the one with you and Ez... and with Jeff holding him up... and the one on the blanket with the boots so... nevermind. I'm just obsessed with them ALL!

Anonymous said...

What a cute little family!!! I love the pics! And I am going to follow your advice and try and enjoy the little things too...thanks, I needed that : )