Tuesday, November 23, 2010

WHAT ELSE?

Well Ezra and I went to Campbell (San Jose) a couple weeks ago to visit with the family. Jason works at Apple and Shelly works at Ernst and Young so they are both there with their families. And my mom and dad drove down too, so we had the whole family together (minus Mike). It was a really good time.
Basically I found out that Ezra Loves Loves Loves Ollie (his 2 year old cousin). Ezra likes pretty much anyone who will play with him, but he really loves kids. A LOT. Here is some video of Ezra chasing Ollie. Unfortunately I have to be in the video running around like a goon. If I could edit myself out of the video I would. But seeing as Ezra can't run yet, there is no other way for him to experience the chase without me. All the loud screeching and laughing is the little man Ez. After all the chasing was over and Ez was fast asleep, I think he was still dreaming about it and laughing out loud.

3 comments:

Doyle, Chelsea, Little Miss & Baby on the Way said...

HAHAHAA!!! I was laughing so hard!! That was the cutest thing ever!!!

Alli Hunter said...

His laugh is the cutest thing ever! What a sweet little thing. And I love your family pics, they are darling! You have to do a "look at our perfect life" Christmas card with them :) I'll help you design something in photoshop!

DeGrey Family said...

That is too cute. I love little babies laughing with their goofy teeth.