So when I first watched this video (as work... I'm the best employee ever) I laughed through the whole thing until Ez said HIS FIRST WORD! Oh my gosh, he is SOOO smart & cute and I just love him to death!!
Seriously he says uh-oh!! what a smarty pants, I think my boys were like 2 years old before they said anything! He's is such a cutie, please bring him over to play :)
4 comments:
I LOVE his laughing! Seriously, it just makes me smile. So is uh-oh his first word? Because it was mine :)
So when I first watched this video (as work... I'm the best employee ever) I laughed through the whole thing until Ez said HIS FIRST WORD! Oh my gosh, he is SOOO smart & cute and I just love him to death!!
Seriously he says uh-oh!! what a smarty pants, I think my boys were like 2 years old before they said anything! He's is such a cutie, please bring him over to play :)
He is so DANG cute. Love it. He is Very smart.
Post a Comment