This is the stunning outfit he picked out. Leggins, wool socks, thermal top. And the cherry on top, a Christmas shirt of his.
Sometimes I see kids asleep in grocery stores, church, or in cars. Ezra is not one of those children. In fact, he never falls asleep in the car. We drove from salt lake to sacramento and back without him taking a nap in the car. He just likes to play way more than sleep. So here is a sign he is sick. I kept asking Jeff if he thought he was okay.


2 comments:
I was so happy to see him all happy at better at church today :) and what a darling blue sweater he was wearing!
Ha ha! I had to blow up the picture of you to be sure you were winking. You are sick! Just kidding. I'm sorry. The flu is a beast. Dax had it for 5 days last week. I feel for ya. Cross your fingers for the rest of us
Post a Comment