Family christmas pictures, minus a few of the less important siblings:-)
We spent a few days at Island Park to celebrate G pa's b day! We snowmobiled and sledded and Ezra played in the snow. It was a good time. Ezra loved it all. Jeff for some reason seamed to really enjoy himself the most when he was pulling me behind his snowmobile. I think he released a lot of pent up anger, unfortunately I foiled his plan by living through it.
Mike is a very intense snow mobiler. He has this really power ranger like upper body protection armor vest. . . and apparently it makes him able to perform a lot of power ranger moves. These are just two of the many moves he can do. I don't even want to know what he is wearing under those thermal bottoms:-) And I never want to know what kind of moves he thinks he can do when he is wearing just his under thermal armor.
Do you see the head of hair on this guy? What is the perfect gift for a guy with this much hair?
A RAZOR!
He took it right out of the box and started shaving. I'm sure this razor will get a good workout everyday, sometimes twice a day.
Ezra had a great holiday and learned all about presents and how to open them. He loved his Great Grandpa lots, his cousin Ollie, his aunts, grandparents and Mike. He is a lucky kid.
Grandpa stood up at the end of his birthday and told us all how much he loved us. He is a great example of how to live a life.
Ollie (Ezra's 3 year old cousin) loves to run around in his underwear and spent most of our holiday family parties in only his underwear. He thinks he is a superhero in his underwear, and will announce, "I am going to be a superhero" before he rips his cloths off. I'm not sure where he got this idea, but I think he may have overheard his dad saying this to his mom one night.
So Ezra got to play along in the underwear fun. Apparently Ollie wanted Ez to be more superheroish so he helped Ez into a pair of his underwear.
"BY THE POWER OF GRAYSKULL!





1 comment:
You're the best. I have missed your blog humor lately so it's good you have a new post. I do wish however that you'd let me in on a little more of Grandpa's speech about how to live your life. I'm looking for some info on that...
And that hair! It's the best. He's so cute Jen. How old is he these days anyway?
Ez is cute as ever and is rockin some sweet do's too. Can't wait til I can see this monkey in person.
Post a Comment