Friday, April 20, 2012

Post hip fix. . .

 Ezra has been making lots of new friends since Dad has been out of commission. Everyone who comes over finds themselves doing something for Ez...


Mike taking Ezra on a four wheeler ride. It is easy to see why Ezra loves his uncle mike. Every time Ezra hears the garage door open he yells, "Mike!". Then he is highly disappointed when it is just me. 












Grandma Lee does a great job spoiling him and loving him. Ezra can get Grandma to feed him whatever he wants. 


Grandma Miller came out to spend a week with Ezra. As you can see from the photo, clearly Grandma does what Ezra wants her to do. 


Then Ezra got sick, and so did I. So we have been hanging out sick together. I think this is the first photo of Ezra I have ever taken with my phone that isn't blurry. Usually I can't get him to hold still for long enough to get a picture. Apparently a good high fever can slow him down. 


The Easter Bunny came and spoiled my boys- Jeff, Mike and Ezra.

Ezra chewed about 35 pieces of gum that day.

Jeff crutches his way upstairs to hold Ezra and read him books at night. Ezra has learned how to take full advantage of Jeff. He grabs Jeffs crutches and runs for the hills laughing every time Jeff sits down. I am HATING this hip problem. It sucks, Jeff I'm sure hates it more. May 15th is the next Dr. appointment and hopefully he will be able to start to put weight on the leg again. 

No comments: